10 de julio de 2011

make me feel...

No tengo ganas de escribir, tengo ganas de sentir.



When people say to me "Hey, Ana, You're so crazy", I don't care because, in fact, I am. And I'm proud of being this way and I know I have more fun than other girls in the world. I enjoy on my own way and so I'm happy. The best of all is that important people for me love me, and this is the most awesome feeling I can get. So, I thank them all the moments they make me laugh and, at the same time, they make me love them a lot.

4 comentarios:

Sandra dijo...

Que blog más bonito, me gusta mucho, te sigo vale? ;)
Mucho besos :D

Anónimo dijo...

Eso, don't write, only feel. jaja
saludos, te espero

Anónimo dijo...

Tienes un blog muy interesante, es un placer leerlo.

Quizas te guste el mio
www.muytranquilo.es/

Saludos Ana ;)

Kris Diminutayazul dijo...

a veces es simplemente eso: qué ganas de sentir...